Tuesday, October 16, 2018


Thou shall not bare false witness

Georgie Porgie, pudddin’and pie,
Kissed a girl and made her cry,
When the boys came out to play,
 Georgie Porgie ran away.

The girl was embarrassed, her face turned red,
Like the night before, after she’d wet her bed.
She would never forgive, nor would she forget,
The hatred inside, for the boy, whose real name was Brett.


Thirty years passed and she saw her chance,
She would even accuse him of getting in her pants.
Vengeance is mine, she smiled with satisfaction,
I’ll drop some words then I’ll get action.
The entire nation will be up in arms,
For all his evil, for all his harm,
He’ll pay the price as well he should,
I’d do more if only I could.

Along with his wife and daughters, two,
They all deserve a life of servitude.

They’ll all be toast, if I get my way,
They’ll play hell keeping me at bay.

A beautiful family, sacrificed to the gods of progressiveness.










No comments: